Saturday 13 November 2010

Modified Consoles in the UK

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for looking at my blog.


I started off modifying consoles when I decided that my phat psp would be a lot better if it could charge through the usb port, like the newer slim models. My background in computers greatly aided in my quest for a better console, and this spawned a new passion in my life.


When I moved onto the Xbox 360, I thought gaming couldn't get any better. The graphics and games seemed so much better than what I had had before and I really enjoyed playing with it... Until I experienced the downfall of most Xbox 360's... The red ring of death (RROD). Those 3 flashing red lights raised a feeling of disappointment in Microsoft for releasing a console that would break like it did (and I believe the PS3 is no better...).


Anyway, this lead me onto discovering many "fixes" for the RROD, including the "towel method" which I'm sure anyone who has experienced the problem has read about. These solutions towards fixing the RROD worked, but unfortunately the errors always seemed to return...

After many trials and lots of testing, I developed a method for fixing the RROD on my console which has been running perfectly for over a year now. This is the same method I use for all the consoles I supply to buyers and am always willing to assist with any queries they have with their purchases.

I have sold quite a few consoles on ebay so far (pictures and list of modifications to follow with more coming soon), and have fixed many more.
 Keep watching my blog for updates and links to my modified consoles.
custom.consoles@rocketmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment